After some rumors have already speculated details about the Poco X5 Pro, its release date has been confirmed. Through its social networks, the company showed that the smartphone will be officially unveiled on February 6th.
- Realme GT Neo 5 with 150W recharge passes benchmark test
- Review OPPO A77 | Simple cell phone with top of the line price
The content shows the mobile phone in the hands of Hardik Pandya, a popular cricketer in India. He had already appeared in previously leaked content, with real images that showed him using the smartphone:
Poco’s publication contains quite ambitious phrases about the device, stating that the X5 Pro “will give you license to go crazy”. It was also said that the device will have a “magnificent” screen, and performance capable of making users “crush opponents”.
The image also confirms the look of the back of the device, with the traditional yellow color of Poco. The camera module is finished in black, with three lenses and a flash in a circular format.
Poco X5 Pro – what to expect
According to information previously disclosed in leaks, the Poco X5 Pro should be a renamed version of the Redmi Note 12 Speed Edition, a device with advanced intermediate characteristics. The alleged set of specs for the new device includes:
- Snapdragon 778G Processor
- 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage
- 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 108 MP main camera, aided by an 8 MP ultrawide and 2 MP macro. At the front, the sensor should be 16 MP
- 5,000 mAh battery, supporting 67W recharges via USB-C cable (wireless charging not supported)
- Android 12 operating system, with MIUI 14 interface
At first, the Poco X5 line will be available for the Indian market, and there is still no forecast for sales in other places. In addition to the Pro model, a base version should also be presented by the company soon.