NVIDIA has released a driver update that adds DLSS 3 to Starfield e Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 via the GeForce Game Ready Driver. Another six games also received performance and technology updates.
The main highlight is Starfield, which received support for DLSS 3 in the game’s beta update. New features include DLSS Frame Generation, DLSS Super Resolution, Deep Learning Anti-aliasing (DLAA) and NVIDIA Reflex technologies.
Already in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, DLSS 3, DLAA and NVIDIA Reflex technologies are now available to offer a better experience. NVIDIA Reflex is the main highlight, as it guarantees better monitor response time — something essential in first-person shooter games.
These other games have received features in this GeForce Game Ready Driver update:
- The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria: received DLSS 2, which increases performance by up to 2.5x in 4K resolution.
- Desynced: will receive DLSS 3 on November 16, which increases 4K performance by up to 2.2x.
- Remnant II: already has support for DLSS 3, DLSS 2, DLAA and NVIDIA Reflex. On November 14th you will receive an update to support the new Awakened King DLC.
- Earth: Revival: Will receive support for DLSS 2 on November 16th at the Open Beta launch.
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin: will receive DLSS 2 and DLAA at launch, November 17th.
- World of Warcraft: The War Within: NVIDIA Reflex technology is available in the latest driver update.
The GeForce Game Ready Driver is available from the official NVIDIA website. Remembering that it is necessary to check the compatibility of technologies with your video card, as DLSS 3 is only available for the GeForce RTX 4000 series.
🛒Buy the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti at the best price!
🛒Buy the GeForce RTX 4070 at the best price!